~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Friday, October 17, 2008

It was the wine, I tell you


I got my scene in Chapter 5 of Angelika done just after midnight, hurrah! Now on to a short story today, as well as finishing a long-overdue critique, and then on to Ghosted again for a few days.

Meanwhile, I’ve discovered Anne Stuart’s blog and am enjoying it immensely. (The only reason I can do this, and post these entries, and send my scene from Chapter 5 to Teresa last night after triumphantly finishing it, is because one of my parents’ neighbors has no block on their wireless. Bwahaha!)

~ ~ ~

Today my Halloween socks are black with white “bones” up the front and orange bows at the top. In case anyone’s keeping track.

~ ~ ~

Today I also catalogued about 90 family photos (scanned, added to the database with all available information, phutzed with info in genealogy program) and been beaten by my mother in Trivial Pursuit (she plied me with wine). It’s a tough life, I tell you.

No comments: