~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The circle comes 'round again

When I first put my writing journal online (after several years of just keeping it for myself), I tried Blogger. There were some features I didn't like, though, and I eventually moved over to Journalscape. There are things I still like about Journalscape, but for a myriad of reasons, I've decided to come back to Blogger. So, here I am.

If you've followed me over from Journalscape, thanks for continuing the ride with me. If you're new, welcome aboard. You can find four years' worth of archives of my previous journal here, if you're so inclined.

I'll continue to ramble about writing, muse about life, babble about Styx. I hope something in here makes you smile.

No comments: