After a frustrating couple of days—problems with my shoulder killed my productivity and sapped my energy and enthusiasm—today was quite lovely and productive.
- We threw the fixings for white bean/chicken chili into the crockpot. Nom.
- We watered the cat (i.e., gave Grimoire subcutaneous fluids).
- I did some dishes. (There are now more, and I think they’re my chore again. Dammit.)
- I sent an e-birthday card to a friend.
- I wrote on Possessed, Undressed, and in a Mess and submitted two recently returned stories. (Sadly, did not get to short story or critiquing.)
- I compiled some info for a nonfiction article and did some other related research.
- We worked out at the gym.
- We detoured on the way to the grocery store to watch the sunset from the beach (the beach is about half a mile farther away than the store, so…).
- We watched several episodes of season three of Alias while trying to figure out if this is the season where the show jumps the shark.
Now, very soon, there will be bed. And that’s always good.
Currently Reading: Getting Over Jack Wagner, Elise Juska
Lately Listened To: RWA workshops on the iPod while working out
Recently Watched: Alias