But I can’t be sick! I have so much to do! Such as…
- …finishing a short story. I wanted to be done with it today so Teresa could crit it before I sent it off, but I didn’t know she’s busy through New Year’s… So technically I have a little leeway, although I shouldn’t really allow myself any, as the story’s due 12/31.
- …going to our Shire’s Twelfth Night party tonight. We made the coleslaw last night, so we’re good to go there, at least.
- …hosting overnight guests tonight.
- …having a writing meeting with a friend tomorrow. (I’ll finish the story then, absolutely.)
- …cleaning the entire frakking house. Ken will do most of this since I can’t do a lot because of my back. But still. I’ll be rushing about, tidying and whatnot.
- …buying food and prepping the house and food for our party.
- …meeting with my trainer for another gym session.
- …going to a friend’s NYE party (need to make guacamole for that; avocados are ripening on the windowsill as I type).
- …going on a bike ride on New Year’s morning, culminating with various riders following us home to kick off our New Year’s Day open house.
- …hanging out with friends, doing some kumihimo, and making chili and rice and corn bread during the open house.
- …finishing two library books and return them by 1/2/08.
Yeah. That’s all. So no actual time to be sick in there, y’know? If I’m sick, only the last thing on the list is likely to get accomplished….
Wish me luck!
Currently Reading: Season of the Witch, Natasha Mostert
Lately Listened To: Ken bustling about
Recently Watched: Alias