So far today, I’ve…
- woken up early with a start to realize the lawn guys are here and I have to unlock the back gate. So much for getting a full 8 hours!
- made my usual egg-over-medium and brown rice for breakfast
- assembled a huge vat of spagetti sauce
- done dishes
- bought tickets to Def Leppard at the Santa Barbara Bowl (GA! Wooh!)
And on tap for the rest of the day…
- grocery and pharmacy runs
- finish a short story
- read at least 100 pages of the novel I’m editing (preferably 150 or even 200)
- vaccuum TV room
- tidy dining room
- host Girls’ Night! We’re going to eat spaghetti and watch Thor.
- maybe relax in the hot tub before bed?
It’s a serene, overcast Saturday, and I’m going to enjoy the fuck out of it!