Goals for Today
food shopping/refill water bottles/buy cat litter- actually, Ken did it. I love him.
- go for a bike ride and a short run - nope. Felt oogy this afternoon. Tomorrow.
- scrub the cat puke off the bedroom carpet - not yet. It's not like it's going anywhere.
- enter receipts in Quicken/tidy home office desk - guess we're looking at tomorrow.
curl up and watch a movie with Ken- watched the latest Doctor Who, and introduced Ken to the glory that is Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock. finish editorial revisions on short story and send- done! 1 hour freelance copyediting job
- finish reading through half-finished collaborative novel (or at least 4-5 chapters today, leaving 4-5 chapters for tomorrow) – tomorrow
- watch final videos for online workshop
and do any homework(no homework!) - will probably do this tomorrow answer a ton of work email
- various online stuff (
promo “Catalyst” on website, write blog posts about groovy news, etc.)
I feel like the Dowager Countess in Downton Abbey: “What is a 'weekend'?”!