~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Friday, September 29, 2006

Happy Birthday to Ken!


Happy birthday to my beloved Ken, who arrived home today for about a week's stay. We've gone out to lunch (BJ's Brewery, where I had a meatball-and-onion calzone and he had jambalaya) and we're going out to dinner tonight with friends. I've given him two of his presents: a book about the group Rush and a shirt that says "My wife writes romances. I benefit. Big time." that made him laugh and laugh. (I'd already bought and given him the new Queensryche CD so we could both start listening to it in preparation for the concert we're going to at the end of November. Which is kind of another present, even though we're both going.)

Feel free to send him birthday wishes at ken dot meese at mac dot com!

No comments: