~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

And what can I say to you to show how it feels?

Words Written: OOTFP edits
Writing Stats: caught up on the Lust Bites list
Exercise: hah

It’s a gloriously rainy, grey day, and yet it’s also one of those days where I feel like for every step I take forward, I’m sliding two steps back. One of those days where I hate e-mail, because people keep writing to me. I love it when people write to me, don’t get me wrong, but when they all need a response, and I’m already behind (still catching up from being away)…!

I guess there’s a part of me (the anal-retentive, moon-in-Virgo-or-whatever part of me) that wishes I had different e-mail addresses for all the different compartments in my life: friends & family, writing, Styx and Styxfest, SCA… But in the end, I’m sure that would drive me even more batty.

Do you all have days like that? Where you feel like you’re working and working but just spinning your wheels?

---

Currently Reading: between books
Lately Listened To: Au Quebec, Home Field, Gowan
Recently Watched: CSI: Miami

2 comments:

Hope said...

Sometimes I have more days like that than not! {{{hugs}}}

Thank you so much for the lovely birthday card!!!!

Dayle A. Dermatis said...

It wasn't awful, just frustrating.

Frankly, I don't know how you do everything that you do! You're an inspiration!