- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
1. The first erotica story I wrote was a letter to Penthouse Forum, because if they printed your letter, you got a free t-shirt.
2. I still have the t-shirt.
3. Although my father was a pilot, my ex is an aviation meteorologist, and my beloved is an engineer, I cannot for the life of me understand how planes stay up in the air. Therefore it must be magic. I don’t fear flying because I have utter faith in magic.
4. I’ve communed with the stones at Stonehenge, felt the North Wind’s touch in the Nine Ladies stone circle, crawled through the hole at Men-an-Tol for good health, exulted on Glastonbury Tor, looked for answers in the Chalice Well, and left a strand of hair at every holy well I’ve been to.
5. I was proposed to on a beach in Cambria, handfasted in the hills above Santa Barbara, and married in Gretna Green, Scotland.
6. My earliest memory is my third birthday, which fell on Easter. I opened a door and behind it found an Easter basket of plastic eggs filled with Cheetos. (Incidentally, my fourteenth birthday also fell on Easter, but it will never happen again in my lifetime.)
7. If I possibly can, the first thing I do when I sit down is kick off my shoes.
8. I love learning new things, but hate doing things I don’t know how to do well. Me and learning curves, oy.
Cat (to get her to update her blog!)
Sharon (because I want to get to know her better!).
EDITED TO ADD:
I apparently smushed two, two, two links into one. Now that I've fixed them, I've tagged nine people. Eight, nine...I love my friends, so it's all good!