~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Friday, July 20, 2007

There is no pain, you are receding...

My darling Meglet visited for a couple of days, and of course I got almost nothing done (because when Meg and I get to talking…). As a result, I’m a bit behind and a bit fretful. Add to that the fact that my back was hurting so much today that I cancelled my appointment with my trainer and went back to my chiropractor for the second time, and the day was largely a bust. Especially because the chiropractor said my muscles were spasming and pulling the bones out of alignment, and I should take a bath with Epsom salts, so I did, but not before popping half of a prescription muscle relaxant from last year.

It’s been a nice, floaty evening, let me just say.

That said, I’ve gotten a wee bit of writing done, and a lot of reading, and tomorrow is another day.

Before I forget, though, go check out the recent Lust Bites review of RWA Nationals, written by myself, Teresa, Kate, Deanna, and Anne.

More tomorrow. For now, I’m taking my loopy self off to bed.

---

Currently Reading: Lying in Mid-Air (ARC), Anne Tourney
Lately Listened To: “Hm, what?” she asks dreamily
Recently Watched: Eureka, Painkiller Jane

No comments: