~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Saturday, August 11, 2007

This summer a star falls. The chase begins.

Stardust was everything I hoped for, and more.

I ended up mostly playing hooky today. Saw the matinee of Stardust with Morgana, Brian, and Tomi. Afterwards, Brian went off to a Heroscape gaming marathon, so the rest of us went to an early dinner at a new steakhouse near the theatre, then Morgana and I wandered back here and hung out 'til nearly midnight. I did get my minimum writing done, but that's it. I'll go back to work tomorrow. Today was play, and that's all good. Especially when Stardust was part of it.

1 comment:

Shanna Germain said...

Oh my gosh! Am SO incredibly jealous! Can't wait to see Stardust...the man and I are planning to go tomorrow.

Yah! s.