~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Saturday, June 14, 2008

If you want to read "The Sultan's Sons"...


...then let me be the first to tell you that Carnifex Press is having a Clash of Steel Deal: you can buy all three volumes for a mere $14! That's right, three anthologies of fantasy stories for less than $5 apeice! And my story "The Sultan's Sons" is in volume 2, Clash of Steel: Assassin.

I'm telling you, it's going to be a collector's item someday. Strike while the iron's hot!

Okay, shamless promotional efforts are over. Thanks for listening.  ::gg::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Dayle's stories that don't prominently feature the word 'nipples'!

Thanks for the link - I'll get my copy of CosII today.

Alia (Sci-Fi geek and closet fiction prude)

Dayle A. Dermatis said...

LOL! I have lots of stories that don't feature the word "nipples"! And I have a number of erotica stories that are SFF geeky, but that doesn't help the prude aspect. ;-P

Hope you enjoy "The Sultan's Sons"!