~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ah, life


Story is in the mail, as are the four contracts. On the downside, my massage therapist cancelled on me last night, leaving me with a stiff neck and the remains of a migraine to deal with on my own. I was so looking forward to my chiropractic appointment this morning!

So now I’m home, and I’ve mostly cleaned off my desk (sorted mail, paid bills), put away all my laundry, and unpacked everything else. The cleaning lady is here, thank goodness. I went to the grocery store after my chiro appt so we have food again. Now I’m going to see how much e-mail I can churn through in the next hour or so, which also includes checking edits on a story and responding with any changes… Ah, the mundane home life returns with a vengeance!

No comments: