- another Forever Twelve Taking Forever CD, since I gave my last one away
- three small drop spindle ornaments for gifts
- one hand-blown glass muller decorated with Caidan crosses, to use as a kumihimo weight
- two iced mochas (couldn’t finish the second one—so yummy, but so much sugar!)
- one custom dinner plate bearing a Welsh dragon (on order), to go with the cup I bought last year and the matching custom pitcher Ken surprised me with for Yule. Next year I’ll commission the bowl. And then maybe the cute littler bowl. And then…
- half of a Gothic chandelier (Morgana and Brian bought the other half. It’s to use in the Shire pavilion, where we hang out at wars)
- one small pennanular brooch. And the merchant selling them closed up before I got there to buy a replacement. Dammit.
- phone & earbud (although not really – the little bag they were in had fallen into my bag of handworking projects – it’s just that I didn’t discover they were gone until we were back at the hotel, and then I fretted all night)
- one handmade amber and pearl earring. Dammit.
- hand-crocheted purple capelet with silver heart-shaped pin (I dropped it one night whilst wandering around – and thankfully I retraced my steps and found it)
- one bone button – turned in to Lost & Found
- wonderful friends I hadn’t seen in far too long!