~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Apparently it's World Book Day...

...so here's a bookish me!me!

The books I am reading: Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King

T
he book I am writing: Out of the Frying Pan (revisions), as ½ of Sophie Mouette; Ghosted, as Dayle A. Dermatis; Seasoned With Danger, as Andrea Dale or Andrea Loewen (depends on how steamy it gets)


The book I love most
: The Silver Metal Lover by Tanith Lee


The last book I received as a gift
: no freaking clue. People usually let me buy my own books….


The last book I gave as a gift
: no freaking clue. Anybody out there get a book from me recently?


The nearest book on my desk
: No Plot? No Problem! by Chris Baty and Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel (which contains my story “Wasn’t It Good?”)


---


On a related note (being it's about books), I just won a copy of An Artificial Night by Seanan McGuire, book three in the October Daye series. Yay! I adored books one and two (I rec'd book one here and will be rec'ing book two soon) and now I get to read this one just in time for book four to come out!


Right, now back to writing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Books I am reading:The Book of English Magic by Philip Carr-Gomm and Richard Heygate, Turning the Templar Key by Robert Lomas, The Murder of the Man Who Was Shakespeare, by Calvin Hoffman, The Guises of The Morrigan by David Rankine and Sorita D'Estke, Shakespeare's Secret Booke by David Ovason and Shakespeare and Catholicism by H. Mutschhmann and K. Wentersdorf. Writing (as S. P. Hendrick): The Pale Mare's Forsterling (Volume III of Tales of the Dearg-Sidhe)

The Book I Love the Most: Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert A. Heinlein

Last Book I was given: The Unadultrated Cat by Terry Pratchett and Gray Joliffe