~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Monday, February 12, 2007

Fear my power

Words Written: ~1700 words notes on a new novel (ack!)
Writing Stats: Prepped and/or mailed a total of 12 stories.
Exercise: up and down the stairs I go…

Woke up about 8 a.m. today, decided that was way too early, and went back to sleep for a couple more hours. Had weird dreams and woke up with a crick in my neck. It’s all a trade-off.

But boy howdy, have I had energy today! I worked. I made a loose menu plan for the week, made a list, and did a big grocery shopping. I did two loads of laundry (still have to put ‘em away, though). I finished prepping and/or mailing a total of 12 stories. My e-mail in box is mostly down to reminder e-mails (as opposed to things I have to answer—I have only one of them left to go).

Dangnabbit! And only a few hours later, a story gets rejected. Muttergrumble. Back to the drawing board. (Update a few hours later: back in the mail. Fear my story submission power!)

Aaaand, that novel that was bugging me the other day? Crap. I may have to write it sooner than I thought… No idea where I’m going to fit it into the schedule, but hey, that’s why I said this year was all about flexibility, right?

Right?

Meep.

---

Currently Reading: Ysabel, Guy Gavriel Kay
Lately Listened To: Mirror Mirror, Lorraine a’Malena; The Open Door, Evanescence
Recently Watched: Nora Robert’s Montana Sky, Monarch of the Glen

No comments: