On the heels of the latest sale, a few rejections:
- “What Price Beauty?” almost made it in to the Terrible Beauty anthology, but didn’t make the final cut.
- I’d also sent solo story “The Queen of Christmas” and Sophie story “Don’t Move” to Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica Vol. 8 (both as reprints), and neither of those made the cut. But since they’re reprints, it doesn’t sting nearly as much!
And so I sent three stories out today
- “Giving to the Night” to Love Stories Magazine
- “What Price Beauty?” to Fantasy
- “Heaven Has Eyes” to Baen’s Universe
I am nothing if not stubborn.