It’s one of those days when I feel I should post my To Do list, because it looks looming and extensive, and if I post it, I’ll feel compelled to really churn away at it. Or something like that.
Lots of writing stuff to do today (thankfully I’m meeting Ellenie at CB&TL for a few hours!):
- finish the proposal for Angelika (which may have a new title finally) and send to Teresa
- finish “Now You See Her” (short story) and send to Teresa for a quick crit if she has time
- write my bits for part one of Teresa’s and my online workshop at Passionate Ink in January
- follow up with the workshop coordinator about our workshop
- update my website with new sales, etc.
- follow up with an editor about payment and some other small bits and bobs
Then there’s the SCA stuff:
- work on the Shire newsletter for January (yeah. Chronicler again. Who expected that?). We’re moving to an online newsletter so I get to do a total re-design. Fun! But time consuming, and must be done after work is done.
- write and send Quartermaster Doomsday report (that woke me up last night—completely spaced on it ‘til now!)
- any Black Oak Lodge stuff that currently needs poking at
And let’s not forget about Life, the Universe, and Everything:
- holiday thank-you notes
- visit Morgana & Brian’s cat (they’re away for a few weeks, and Patches gets lonely)
I’m feeling a bit under the weather (minor stuff, nothing to worry about, but it’s very wearing and I run out of energy quickly), so I’m trying to triage and not overdo it. Ken’s on a bike ride today (I bowed out due to the minor health issues) but when he’s home, I can foist some things off on him. :-)
Anyway, I think that should keep me busy for a while… I’ll report back on my progress!