~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Saturday, December 27, 2008

To Do be do be do be




It’s one of those days when I feel I should post my To Do list, because it looks looming and extensive, and if I post it, I’ll feel compelled to really churn away at it. Or something like that.

Lots of writing stuff to do today (thankfully I’m meeting Ellenie at CB&TL for a few hours!):

  • finish the proposal for Angelika (which may have a new title finally) and send to Teresa
  • finish “Now You See Her” (short story) and send to Teresa for a quick crit if she has time
  • write my bits for part one of Teresa’s and my online workshop at Passionate Ink in January
  • follow up with the workshop coordinator about our workshop
  • update my website with new sales, etc.
  • follow up with an editor about payment and some other small bits and bobs

Then there’s the SCA stuff:

  • work on the Shire newsletter for January (yeah. Chronicler again. Who expected that?). We’re moving to an online newsletter so I get to do a total re-design. Fun! But time consuming, and must be done after work is done.
  • write and send Quartermaster Doomsday report (that woke me up last night—completely spaced on it ‘til now!)
  • any Black Oak Lodge stuff that currently needs poking at

And let’s not forget about Life, the Universe, and Everything:

  • holiday thank-you notes
  • laundry
  • dishes
  • e-mail
  • visit Morgana & Brian’s cat (they’re away for a few weeks, and Patches gets lonely)

I’m feeling a bit under the weather (minor stuff, nothing to worry about, but it’s very wearing and I run out of energy quickly), so I’m trying to triage and not overdo it. Ken’s on a bike ride today (I bowed out due to the minor health issues) but when he’s home, I can foist some things off on him. :-)

Anyway, I think that should keep me busy for a while… I’ll report back on my progress!

No comments: