~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Sunday, May 24, 2009

::guiltily waves hello::

You know you haven’t updated your journal in a while when your mother e-mails to ask if you’re okay.

Sorry, Mom.

I have several updates in the works, but no time to finish them, so here’s the short version: Concerts fabby (Tommy pointed at me in the sixth row!), but all the travel put me behind on work. Combine that with Post-Concert Depression and a serious case of I Don’t Give a Sh*t, I’m still clawing my way back up out of the mire.

So, apologies to all. I have high hopes for getting back on track this week…as long as I can pull a full night’s sleep one of these nights…

2 comments:

Angell said...

Gorgeous shot of Larry. *sigh* Man I miss the guys.

Suffering from Styx-drawl.

Dayle A. Dermatis said...

Ken does manage to take some pretty nice pictures with my little camera, even w/o the flash. :-)