Friday, I was productive and accomplished the following:
- added more books into my Amazon store. This is going to take a while—there are a lot of them… I did all the fantasy and Andrea Dale stories; I still have Sophie Mouette and Sarah Dale to add. I’m changing all the links on my website bibliography, which is why it takes a bit longer.
- filed the serial numbers off an unsold WFH story for a possible submission to the Music for Another World anthology, and sent it to a couple of first readers to see if it still hangs together.
- ran errands: dry cleaner, pharmacy, grocery.
- dealt with more Kingdom Chronicler stuff.
- laundered, but didn’t yet put away, my thrift store purchases.
Sunday, we tidied the sewing room, I did some hand work (made a finger-crochet cord for one of Ken’s shirts, and tacked down some hooks-and-eyes) and dealt with some e-mail, and we curled up and caught up on lots of TV. Mmm, nice mellow day.
Today, my goals are thus:
- write Cleis editing proposal and mail.
- write library essay.
- apply for more freelance jobs.
- start Waking the Witch print submissions.
- catch up on all Kingdom Chronicler correspondence.
- continue cleaning off desk.
- do more laundry. Argh.
- put away all clothes.
- other e-mail. Would be nice to clean out my In Box, really.
- maybe some sewing? I bought tablecloths to turn into kitchen curtains as well as dish towels—or there may even be enough for a table runner—and I’d love to start working on that! But I suspect there won’t be time.
*For those not in the know, my actual birthday is tomorrow—but tomorrow night is Textile Guild, and I didn't want to conflict with that. Because, again, I want to make my celebration as enjoyable and easy for the maximim number of friends!