~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Let the voting begin again!


Almost forgot to spread the word on this one!

I have another story snippet/flash fiction/whatever as part of a contest at Alison Tyler’s website. As with the last one, I don’t want to say which one’s mine, because I’m not asking you to vote for me. I want you to vote for your favorite story without prejudice. (Of course, I want my story to be your favorite! But because it’s your favorite, not because I wrote it.)

That said, astute readers of mine will be able to guess which story is mine, because it’s a prequel of sorts to “On Tour” (which appeared in Sex on the Move). “On Tour” is kind of the first chapter of a novel I say I’m Going to Write Someday™, and thus my story “Party Favor” (which appeared in Dirty Girls) is sort of a later chapter. Kinda.

Note: Alison’s site is NSFW, and several of the snippets are pretty intense and may not be to your taste. Or, who knows, maybe they will be? Just consider yourself warned and don’t blame me for the consequences! ;-)

1 comment:

Angell said...

I'm sorry to say i haven't read ON TOUR, but I know which one is yours anyway. *grin* and if I'd read it before hand, I wouldn't have submitted mine. But I voted for you anyway cuz it's HAWT.

And I totally agree. *wink*