~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Part of the best

I’m terribly behind on everything due to the fact that I’ve been away from home on a family emergency, but I have a few minutes to deal with peripheral work things and wanted to point ya’ll towards this.

The Violet Blue, who once included me in a list of “legendary erotica heavy-hitters” recently posted her annual Hot Sex Book Gift Guide 2010, and I’m thrilled to be included in two of the anthologies she recommends:

Fairy Tale Lust: Erotic Fantasies for Women (edited by Kristina Wright). “Think “Wicked” comes of age. Skilled authors craft eerie, hot, romantic and pivotal erotic encounters within classic fairy tales. Very fun.” This contains my story "How the Little Mermaid Got Her Tail Back" (written as Andrea Dale) and many other really great stories!

Best Bondage Erotica 2011 (edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel). “Superb writers with a range of stories on tying and getting tied up, restraint, and power exchange.” Interestingly, this contains a reprint of "How the Little Mermaid Got Her Tail Back"! The book's sitting on my desk at home, awaiting my return…

(Violet’s site is NSFW. Delicious, so don’t go there if your boss is looking over your shoulder. Anthology links are to the books at Amazon.com. Editor links are reasonably safe.)

1 comment:

Leslie Walker said...

Awesome, Dayle. Congrats!