~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Friday, June 07, 2013

Awards make me happy :-)

I write stories, and groovy editors who like my stories buy them for their anthologies, and those anthologies go out into the world and some people buy them and like them.

And then some of those anthologies are held up for even greater praise.

D.L. King is one of those groovy editors, and she bought my story “Winner Take All” for The Harder She Comes: Butch/Femme Erotica. And now that anthology has won a gold metal for Erotica in the Independent Publishers Book Awards and a Lambda Literary Award for Lesbian Erotica! It’s also a finalist for the Golden Crown Literary Awards – what a trifecta that would be!

I’m thrilled for D.L. and so very happy that my story is part of this wonderful anthology.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huge congrats to you and your fellow authors in the anthology. Fingers crossed for the trifecta.

D. L. King said...

Thanks Dayle and I absolutely love your story in the book. Can't wait to see what happens at the Golden Crown Awards!