~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Invitation


We're keeping things pretty low-key this year, but if anyone would like to join me on my birthday for dinner, that would be most lovely!

TGI Friday's, Oxnard
Friday, April 6
7 p.m.

If you're able to join us, please RSVP by Thu, Apr 5, so I can make a reservation. (If you can't make it, no need to RSVP your regrets. Feel free to raise a glass in toast, though, wherever you may be!)

Everyone is welcome to come by Brenneis Oaks afterwards for tea, coffee, alcohol, and maybe even cake....

Cheers,
Dayle/Rhieinwen

P.S. Gifts are absolutely not necessary. But, if you so wish to peek at my heart's desires, I maintain a wishlist at Wish Central ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummm! I should have realised you would like Anne Sudworth - I could have got you her latest, and absolutely gorgeous, book of her paintings the other week. What would you have wanted her to sign in it?

Dayle A. Dermatis said...

I have two Anne Sudworth prints that I got at Eastercon in...2000, maybe? And as I was hauling them to the car, I ran into her and gushed like a geeky fangirl. One hangs in my office; the other in our bedroom. I'm dying to get her books!

Ooh, I would want her to sign whatever she wants to sign. I'm all for freedom of expression! :-)