~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday bluesday


Going to bed early last night was an unmitigated disaster. I thought I was suitably tired, but even so, my night owl body wasn’t takin’ any of that shit. I got up an hour later and was up for about another hour and a half, desperately trying to find ways to get sleepier. As a result, I got up two hours later than planned (still sleepy, plus a little headachy). Frak.

<>-<>-<>

The mail brought a nice present, today, though: My comp copies of Yes Ma’am: Erotic Stories of Male Submission. I’ve already been dipping in to it; the stories are fantastic.

<>-<>-<>

My jambalaya kicks major booty. I’m just sayin’. Go me!

---

Currently Reading: T is for Trespass, Sue Grafton
Lately Listened To: …but You Can Call Me Larry, Gowan
Recently Watched: Medium, Cities of the Underworld (Dublin)

No comments: