~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ask and ye shall receive


Okay, so I'm off to Oregon tomorrow, and I should have been asleep about an hour ago to assure a good night's sleep, and I will never ever ever schedule a 7 a.m. from LAX flight again. Regrets, I've had a few...

In the meantime, I have a challenge for you, faithful readers, my pets. Ask me something. Anything.

Want me to clarify or expand on something I've said in the past? Want me to wax rhapsodic about one of my characters? Want me to explain the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything (which I shall gleefully embody upon my birthday in April. You have been warned.)? My only caveat is that there are a few things too personal to go into depth about, as they may involve other people who haven't given their consent to be discussed in such a manner. Otherwise, I'm pretty open. (You knew that...)

So hit me, baybee! And I'll start posting answers when I get back from Lincoln City.

No comments: