~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Home

We are home. We left at about 5 pm and arrived home at 2:30 am. I never want to drive that fucking long in my life again. Although Ken was adorably loopy on pain medicine.... "I am agreeful," he said at one point. Which is one of the reasons I love him, of course.

Did I mention that on Hwy 14, a fucking coyote was in the middle of the road?

It's 3 am and Ken is asleep on the media room couch and I've scritched the kitties and had my much-needed glass of wine. I'm going to bed. If anyone wakes me up tomorrow morning (besides Ken) there will be hell to pay.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Home is good!

I thought it was Ken who did the Long Distance driving in your household! Still, probably best not to let him on this drive :)

Sleep well.

joan said...

Wow. After that message I hesitate to dial anywhere in the 805 area for the next week.

Fran & Thom & Fran's Mom said...

Ackl! Night driving! We know how you hate that. Almost unbelievable that Ken can drive that far just 10 days in. But great to hear. Oh, by the way ... HI KEN!!! We love you! And Mom sends her best wishes.