~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Reading in Los Angeles

I'll be participating in a group reading (and, I assume, booksigning) in Hollywood on 9/17. I realize that getting to Hollywood on a Monday night isn't the easiest thing, and also that lesbian erotica may not be your cup of tea! But if you CAN make it, it would mean a lot to me. While I don't have a particular problem speaking in public, I've never done a reading of my own work before, and yeah, that makes me a little nervous... =8-0

Here's the info:

Monday, September 17
7:30 p.m.
A Different Light
8853 Santa Monica Blvd.
West Hollywood CA 90069
310-854-6601

Feel free to cross-post/forward as you see fit. No need to respond (unless you want to let me know you're coming and will be bringing a paper bag in case I hypeventilate... ;-) ). Hope you see some of you there!

2 comments:

malvoisine said...

Wish I could be there to cheer you on and/or bring you a brown paper bag for hyperventilation. I'll be there in spirit though and I'm sure it will go great!

Dayle A. Dermatis said...

Thanks, sweetie!