1. Finish High Spirits in January, edit before end of quarter
2. Start Caressing the Tiger with Teresa in February.
3. After getting rolling with CTT, decide honestly if we can finish it in the quarter.
4. Edit An Ever-Turning Wheel and get it in the mail to agents and editors, preferably in the first quarter but probably in the second or third quarter.
5. Write two more novels in the third and fourth quarters of the year.
6. Update my tracking spreadsheet for short stories and make sure all of the paper files are in order.
7. Stop being so hard on myself and cut myself some slack. See, e.g., this post.
8. Do not try to write every day. Everybody gets time off. Make weekly goals and work hard on work days so there’s room for off days.
9. Up my word count on days I do write.
10. Write more Sophie short stories with Teresa.
11. Write only short stories for anthologies that pay a pro rate or that have a theme that really excites me.
12. Write some more Battlecorps stories.
13. Review goals on a regular basis and be flexible as necessary.