~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Come hear me talk!

You're all invited to Coffee & Conversation at the Burbank Public Library on Saturday, February 23, where a panel of romance writers, including myself, will be presenting "Romance is in the Air...And in the Book!" There will be door prizes and free handouts! There will (I assume from the title) be coffee!

Here's all the info:

Saturday, February 23
2 p.m.
Buena Vista Branch Library
300 N. Buena Vista Street
818-238-5620
www.BurbankLibrary.com

Participating authors: Lynne Marshall, D'Anne Avner, Christine London, Jax Cassidy, Genella deGrey, Sandra Lee Robinson...and me!

If you have any questions, just pop me an e-mail. Hope to see you there!

Cheers, Dayle
www.cyvarwydd.com

No comments: