- I’m a writer. I started my first novel in 7th grade, although I’d written other works earlier. I count that year as my official starting point.
- I’m best friends with Sarah. We met in 7th grade, and that was the beginning of the end…
- I’m an Anglophile, specifically a Welsh-o-phile. :-) I realized recently that it probably started with Lloyd Alexander’s Chronicles of Prydain series, although Narnia helped a lot.
- I read and write fantasy. I may write more erotica and romance now, but fantasy’s my first love.
- I’m a Styx fan. Although I credit my official fandom as starting a few years later, in high school, when I did start rabidly collecting everything Styx had ever done, I discovered I’d loved them all along, just never hooked up the songs with a particular band.
- I watch Battlestar Galactica! Okay, it’s a different version, but still…
- I love bad boys. :-) ‘Nuff said.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I’m obsessed with office supplies, especially pens and notebooks.
- I believe in magic, faeries, true love, and lush, flowing fabrics.
- I want a house with a secret passageway, dammit!
- Pink bedrooms make me twitch. (Alas, I had one then.) Ditto anything with lime green accents.
- I’m easily distracted and sometimes don’t finish things. Like lists…
Friday, February 01, 2008
Thursday 13: Thirteen Ways I’m Still the Same As I Was in Junior High
Thirteen Ways I’m Still the Same as I was in Junior High