~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Friday, March 21, 2008

Blink, blink


I had an ophthalmologist appointment today and thus had my eyes dilated, which means I spent most of the afternoon peering at the TV (three eps of Northern Exposure!) because I couldn't focus close-up. Thus I'm entirely behind on everything I need to be doing, and a group of us is off to the The Huntington Library tomorrow for high tea and rose-sniffing, so most of tomorrow is shot as well.

So, in lieu of actual content, a couple of pictures. The first is from our Shire's Twelfth Night celebration in late December, and the second is from last weekend's Black Oak Lodge. Both taken by Cat Ellen. Full sets of pictures can be found here (click on 2007 for Twelfth Night and 2008 for BOL).

We are just too cute, aren't we?


4 comments:

TeresaNoelleRoberts said...

Those pictures are seriously adorable. The smiles in the second one are especially winning.

Have fun sniffing roses. I'm jealous of the notion of roses, but we have a few daffodils poking up.

Unknown said...

Awww, I'm so glad you liked the pictures!!! And you pimped my site in your blog, dude! *hee hee*

Lev said...

The pics are indeed delightful!

And now, through the miracle of RssFwd, I'll be able to keep up with your blog much better. :-)

Dayle A. Dermatis said...

Welcome to the dark side! :-)