~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'd like to clone myself, please


Accomplished so far today:

  • suitcase, computer bag unpacked.
  • new cleaning lady met, house now very clean and fresh-smelling. (Although she was supposed to come tomorrow, and called two days ago to switch, so we had to get up early this morning and didn’t even have her clean the rooms that look like suitcases exploded in them.)
  • chiro appt. It was 94-effing-degrees in bluster of moisture-sucking Santa Anas. I left NY why?
  • basic necessities grocery shopping (dinner for the next two days, at least).
  • water jugs filled.

Not yet accomplished today:

  • cleaning off desk of piles of stuff unpacked from various bags.
  • commencement of Halloween decortating.
  • library book pick-up (I hope it’s still there tomorrow, since the message was left early in our trip. I don’t even know what book was still on hold, even. I have two to read already, one that’s due back in 5 days.)
  • laundry. And lots of it, too.
  • writing.

But right now, I’m all about a snack and a cup of tea. And as few clothes as possible.

No comments: