I got home from my trip to GA/NY last night, and waited up for Ken to get home even though I was exhausted. I got a few things accomplished, but not much, thanks the exhaustion. Still, we got to bed relatively early (for us) and I figured I’d sleep the Nyquil-drugged sleep of the damned and be able to hit the ground running this morning.
The massive tension headache that turned the tendons in my neck to throbbing bars of steel had other plans for me.
So I’m still tired, and draggy from the cold, but the fact is, I have a metric buttload of things to do, and they’ve got to get done, no matter how crappy I feel. Ken’s going to have to take on more of the burden of house stuff this week, and thankfully he’s okay with that.
To keep me honest, here’s what I need to do today:
- work on Out of the Frying Pan
- Blackwood House edits
- OWN email
- other writing-related email
- work on spreadsheet for epubbed stories
- if time, blog post
- deal with at least 30 emails (personal/SCA/etc.)
- work on event announcement for CP Prize/poke some people for info
- send some emails re: CP Prize
- work on the application for the Hollywood Walk of Fame star for Styx
- make some phone calls (may slough those off ‘til tomorrow ::sniffle cough::)
- work on Blackfox Awards for local newsletters
- more unpacking/organizing
- send Ken to Roxsbury Deli to bring me matzo chicken soup for lunch
- dinner with Kelly & Richard
- Robert Plant concert at the Hollywood Bowl