~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Overdone


Yesterday, I overdid it. Clearly. I actually went to bootcamp and did what I considered a light workout, and it felt healing to be in the sun and fresh air (I realized I hadn’t left the house since I got home Sunday night, except to visit the kitlings). But then we had hair appts and went to Trader Joe’s afterwards, and I then spent the rest of the afternoon on the sofa, watching mindless TV and reading Entertainment Weekly and playing games on my iPhone. Urgle.

So today I eschewed bootcamp* and stayed inside, except for (a) walking half a block to the dentist to get a mold made for my new mouth guard and (b) visiting the kitlings, and although I felt wibbly and mushy for parts of the day, I still managed to get a fair amount done (gently, with many rest breaks in between).

If you’re waiting for an email from me, please be patient. I got through something like 30 work emails and 30 personal emails. Srsly. Dudes.

Also, in case anyone was wondering, I’m neither staying up nor getting up early for the royal wedding. I’m confident there will be enough recaps to amuse me later in the day!

---
*By “eschewed bootcamp” I mean I sent Ken in my place. He’s started working out with us, and took my spot on Tuesday, too. Poor guy started this on a four-session week, and he’s feeling it. But I’m so proud of him for diving in and focusing on his health!

No comments: