~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Anthologies, I am in them

Just wanted to give a heads-up about a couple of forthcoming anthologies in which I have stories! Both are available for pre-order.

Suite Encouters: Hotel Sex Stories contains my story "Feel So Dirty," and the title is from a song, even though the song's not in the story and it's not about music. Can you guess what song?

Anyway, the especially groovy thing about this anthology is that the editor, the wonderful Rachel Kramer Bussel, will be giving away a $150 Four Seasons Hotels gift card! She says, "
Anyone who pre-orders the book in any format from any retailer and sends me the receipt by May 15th will be entered to win!" For more details, go here. If I were eligible, I'd be all over this one.

Then there's Bound by Lust: Romantic Stories of Submission and Sensuality, edited by the always amazing Shanna Germain, and my story "A Few Things to Pick Up on Your Way Home." Sometimes my titles are way long. Way, way long.

Anyway, the especially groovy thing about this anthology is that it's got a gorgeous cover and stories by talented authors.


Wait. That's true about both books. What more do you want, really?

1 comment:

Deep Cleaning Brookline said...

Great rread thankyou