- Ken will be home in about an hour! Hurrah!
- The sprain could have been much, much worse.
- Although I’ve been uninspired for a few days, I wrote last night and plan to eke out a few words tonight. Face forward!
- Friends from Portland are visiting friends down the street for a week, and we’re all having tea on Saturday and I’ll probably get to hang out with them at other times.
- The library. :-)
- My recent book signing, which went very well.
- My upcoming group talk at a library with other LARA members next month.
- My massage therapist. She’s incredible, plus we spend the two hours laughing every week.
- The rain. Gods know we need it. Plus, there was some incredible booming thunder last night!
- Brian, for fixing the TV/VCR/DVD/DVR setup so I could watch TV again.
- Afalwen, my laptop, so I can work even when my ankle is elevated.
- The cats. Purring madly and keeping me company. I’ve even forgiven Eostre for stepping on my injured ankle in the middle of the night last night!
- Candles. Pretty, pretty candles…
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Thursday 13: Thirteen Things I’m Happy About
I’ve been a bit down in the dumps recently, what with my husband being out of town and me spraining my ankle and being most housebound for a week. So, dammit, it’s time to focus on the positive!