~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Help needed

We do need help with a few things, if you can spare the time:

• Someone to change the tire on Ken's bike. He can supervise/instruct. Preferably early on Friday so he can have the BMW dealer pick it up later that day.

• Someone to go to Costco with me to schlep heavy things (cat litter, flats of soda). Sometime next week is fine.

• Folks to visit Ken. He really does need friends to keep him from going stir crazy. Call or email me to schedule.

Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dayle - I could do a Costco schlep with you Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday evening after 7.

Cathy/Alia

Anonymous said...

I wish I was on the same coast! Please tell Ken that he is already crazy enough, so no going stir crazy is allowed.

Phaedra said...

Crap...wrong freak'n coast, woman. -.-